Inside Sales Associate with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Sales Associate with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills (French and English at advanced level)
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with Salesforce is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.