Financial QA Tester
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Misys Financial Software active
View all jobs Financial QA Tester active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 2000 customers in 130 countries our team of domain experts and partners has an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Delivering the necessary value to our customers means that we need top talent and a broad range of capabilities across product development, product management, professional services, customer services, sales and our support functions. Misys provides a rewarding career for those who share the passion at putting customers at the heart of everything we do.
The multi-cultural and collaborative environment in which we operate provides a varied and stimulating career for staff at Misys, with new opportunities and challenges being part of our everyday life. Life at Misys moves fast and our employees are supported to adapt to change and be flexible. From as early as day one, you will be part of a highly focused team, working with individuals who are talented and passionate about delivering successful outcomes.
If this sounds like the place for you, why don't you join us?
- Basic/medium financial knowledge related to banking and/ or capital markets concepts and financial instruments
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance, Capital Markets
- Good written and spoken English
- Possess analytical thinking, be detail oriented and well-organized
- Be able to communicate effectively with persons holding different roles
- Basic understanding about software testing, technical skills or interest in IT (like messaging, database, user interface technologies)
As a member of the team your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design and implement test strategy for each QA deliverable, based on business requirements, individual input and cooperation with Development, Customer Support and Product Management teams
- Report software issues, work closely with the development team to fix them and validate provided solutions
- Contribute to all software testing types like functional, regression, automation, performance, documentation
- Provide feedback on the quality of the project/product through meetings, testing progress reports and communication with the project team/ stakeholders
- Support from a quality assurance perspective the client’s software usage in production
- Act as a software quality advocate throughout development, testing, delivery and implementation phases of software development lifecyle
- Competitive salary
- Medical and dental services 100% coverage for general consultation and specialist consult as well for diagnostics, laboratory, and imagining
- Life and disability insurance as well Hospitalization Protection
- Lifestyle benefits: 7 card – special prices for sport activities
- World Class – discount for Misys employees
- 21 days’ Vacation days and 25 days after 3 years of employment
- Great package of trainings at the beginning of your job
- International career opportunities