Service Desk Admin L0/L1 with French&Italian
Everyday at Wipro Ltd. is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Cerinte
- Fluent communication skills in English, French and Italian
- Previous Helpdesk (Voice Support) experience is to be preferred.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of using call logging software.
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows X
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Outlook within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation)
- Experience with using and troubleshooting Microsoft Office with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
- MCP certification would be desirable
- Should have worked as a Customer Support Engineer / Technical Support Executive / System or Network Administrator & acquired hands-on experience in the above areas in large & complex setups
- Should have good understanding of infrastructure management processes; Understanding of ITIL framework is needed
- Good communication (written & oral), presentation skills, quick learner, self-initiated, team player
Role and responsibilities:
- To provide 1st line/2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Logging / verifying customer details
- Identifying the issue and categorizing / prioritize the incident
- Creating a ticket in CRM tool
- Referring KB for workaround / resolution and attempting resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills are a prerequisite.
- Ability to work effectively in a dispersed team and individually.
- Ticket re-assignment to L2 if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Ticket reassignment to PRG's if ticket unresolved by L1 (where ever applicable)
- Routing / Chasing of tickets with other PRG's
- Recording trend of calls and identifying outages proactively
- Callbacks for customer not reachable cases & customer request
- Identifying the trend of calls / tickets and highlighting it to L2 / TL as applicable for outage confirmation (where ever applicable)
- Creating child tickets and tagging them with problem ticket
- Callback the user and confirm resolution (where ever applicable)
- Opportunity to work in a young and dynamic environment;
- Attractive benefits package;
- Lunch tickets
- Fitness deduction
- Health insurance and dental scheme;
- Opportunity to develop and learn constantly
- Access to internal training (job related and soft skills training).
Wipro Ltd. is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 170,000+ workforce serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.6 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2015.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.