Customer Services Specialist- Dutch Speaker
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Customer Services Specialist- Dutch Speaker active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Based in Bucharest
Honeywell is the leader in gas detection, fire systems, personal protective equipment, building controls, home comfort and security, and scanning and mobility. Our products and solutions give customers the ability to capture more and better data faster and across a wireless landscape, improve productivity, safety, and security, drive better decision making, and reduce costs. We are at work in 150 million homes, 10 million buildings, 5,000 industrial facilities, and hundreds of gas and electric utilities worldwide. People are our ultimate differentiator. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
Are you curious about what this role implies?
• You will be interacting with our end clients (from Netherlands and UK) who are contacting us via incoming calls/ emails/ web requests related to Honeywell products and solutions (security equipment, fire prevention, energy management, air conditioning etc)
• You will be creating, assigning and, where required, dispatching all service requests to appropriate personnel (through outbound calls)
• Assigning work requests (preventative maintenance, routine service etc.) as required to appropriate colleagues in various departments
• Manage (review, monitor and work to minimize) Service Requests, including escalations as required
• Providing necessary communication back to customers regarding service requests and service satisfaction
• Maintaining and updating databases with changes required in an accurate and timely manner
• Preparing reports as requested within time frames given
Then you should have:
• You should be able to adapt based on the type of client: professional and formal with our end customers and informal with our field engineers colleagues
• A true team player who likes helping other teams in their busy time periods
• Previous Customer Service experience (around 1 year) in a multinational environment would get you fast on track, therefore it is preferred (not mandatory)
We are offering: