Senior DataWarehouse Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ubisoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior DataWarehouse Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
• University diploma in IT related field or proven experience on BI
• More than 5 years of experience on BI developments
• More than 5 years of experience on designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions on TERADATA and Informatica PowerCenter
• Experience in developing ETL processes with data from various sources: NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Online contents
• Experience with reporting and analytic presentation tools and technologies such as MicroStrategy, Business Objects XI, Cognos, Tableau
• Must be fluent in English (both spoken and written)
• Agile methodology knowledge is an asset.
Nice to have:
• Experience on Microsoft SQL Server DataWarehouse and Integration Services
• Experience with C# .NET and / or scripting languages - Python and Windows PowerShell
• Experience on business analysis
The ideal candidate:
• Has analytical skills and is accountable for his/her actions
• Has strong capacity to communicate ideas and solutions to non-technical people
• Has the ability to autonomously lead and implement a requirement from end-to-end
• Has sense of humor, positive approach, works well within a team and offers / is able to receive constructive feedback
• Is keen to be involved with /use new technologies and standards to change
• Is available to travel abroad
• Design, develop and maintain ETL jobs and related data warehouse models/objects/systems.
• Participate in architectural and model decisions during the design and build phases of new projects.
• Work closely with application developers and administrators to streamline data flows between internal/external systems and the data warehouse.
• Perform database tuning including monitoring, troubleshooting and optimizing performance of the databases
• Have good understanding of user requirements and functional specifications
• Participate in Microstrategy report design & development.
• Ensure that formal documentation is produced for all development projects.
The IT Department of Ubisoft is currently seeking a full-time Senior DataWarehouse Developer specialized in designing and developing Data Warehouse solutions.
The future colleague would have to become quickly autonomous and cover by himself / herself the technical project developments related to our Digital Distribution reporting solution: to connect to our partners like Microsoft, Sony, Steam etc, and to get daily sales and statements - technologies involving INFORMATICA, TERADATA and MicroStrategy.
*** the current Microsoft SQL server solution is being replaced by TERADATA.
He/she will work also with our business contacts, technical representatives of our external partners and the support team.