This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Data Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
• Multi-cultural experience, including participation in remote teams in different geographical locations;
• 5 to 8 years of experience in designing and working with large scale data models;
• Expert knowledge in data architecture and data modelling;
• Expert in DB technology; Oracle is a must;
• Expert level in SQL and PL/SQL;
• DWH experience;
• ETL experience;
• Reporting tools experience (e.g. Business Objects, Cognos);
• Data modelling, data modelling tools (e.g. Power Designer);
• Data integrity tools
• Work together with architect/analyst colleagues in the Bucharest office and abroad to define and implement data related components
• Propose and promote best practices in the area of data architecture;
• Proactively identify and promote improvements and optimizations in the data architecture area;
• Lead design workshops for data related items;
• Execute reviews of technical documentation and code reviews, from the point of view of respecting the principles and rules of data architecture;
• Design and implement the performance and scalability aspects of the data related components.
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
What we offer:
- An interesting job in one of the largest IT companies
- Challenging & professional work environment
- Pleasant working atmosphere within an international team
- Competitive salary and opportunities for professional development
- Various in house training & webinars
- Atractive relocation package