Presales Consultant - Bid Management - Spanish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs Presales Consultant - Bid Management - Spanish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
We are looking for individuals that match the following profile:
• Business or Technical/IT education, university degree with a good understanding of IT market and trends
• Previous experience in coordinating tenders
• Appreciation of technology, internet / web applications and desktop/office automation software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. A second foreign language would be a plus (Spanish)
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage deadlines with colleagues and internal customers
• Self confident and a self-starter – example: able to set up and drive own meetings proactively.
• Good planning and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and share job responsibilities with other team members.
• Ability to work in (and preferably experience of working in) virtual teams – To get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out in different countries
• Openness to work with different languages & cultures
• Results orientation and focus on quality
• Most important is an eagerness to learn!
• Format and answer Oracle Corporate Questions in the tenders Oracle participates in
• Coordinate the tenders (content and contributors) Oracle participates in
• You will be responsible for the production and delivery of high quality proposals including preparation, revision, finalisation, submission, gathering input from other international departments, internal review and coordination
• Carry out research and produce reports on existing customers
• Internal communications (participate in creating standardized communications)
• Support in overall internal communications plan & execution (e.g. slides preparation)
• Ensure collaboration with presales teams, sales and other lines of business.
• Work with the virtual teams across the organization
What we offer:
• An international environment focused on continuous learning
• Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
• A combination of building basic product knowledge and sales abilities
• A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues and partners across Europe
• A fun and varied job
• Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career