This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Stefanini Romania active
View all jobs IOS Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
We are looking for iOS developers to join our Mobile Development Team. As a member of our team, you will have access to technology research, innovative and challenging projects and you'll be able to put your passion for mobile development into practice. You will also have access to learn our best practices and to further develop your skills through our training programs.
• Relevant experience with iOS mobile applications;
• Proficient in fundamentals of object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or Computer Science or related field required.
• Designs and implements mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices;
• Write, debug and test new versions of our application for the mobile platform;
• Contributes to technical specs and other internal documentation as needed.
• Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
• Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Fluency in English;
• Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
• He/she should also have strong analytical skills, good organization skills and attention to details.