200 euro hiring bonus! Customer Experience Superhero (French and English)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile TELUS International Europe active.
Vezi toate job-urile 200 euro hiring bonus! Customer Experience Superhero (French and English) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
TELUS International Europe is a premium multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high quality services since 2004. The company has 2,500 team members across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 30+ languages. TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 20,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Europe, Latin America, and the Philippines. With over 175 million customer interactions supported annually via voice, email, chat and social media, across the telecommunications, utilities, high tech, gaming, finance, retail, e-commerce, travel and logistics, and health care industries, TELUS International enables customer experience innovation through spirited teamwork, agile thinking, and a caring culture that puts customers first. As the global arm of TELUS, TELUS International is backed by a leading national telecommunications company in Canada, with CAD$12.4 billion (€8.77 billion) in annual revenue, 14 million customer connections. For more information, please visit:
Join our team on May, 23rd and receive a hiring bonus of 200 euro!
This is not any old contact center job - it’s an opportunity to save the day!
Your superpowers should include:
- French and English Level B2
- Ability to work full time on shifting schedules, afternoon and night shifts
- Basic computer and internet navigation skills
- Good communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
With great power comes great responsibilities, including:
- Resolve client requirements quickly and accurately
- Confirm client understanding of the solution and provide additional support
- Clarify client requirements and confirm understanding of the problem
- Effectively transfer misdirected client requests to an appropriate party
- 200 euro hiring bonus (applicable only for joining our team on the 23rd of May): the bonus will be paid in 2 parts, 6 weeks and 3 months after the hiring date
- Stable job - we offer permanent labor contracts
- Flexible time - we offer flexible work schedules, with 8 hours per day
- International career - we offer regular training (TELUS Academy) and international career opportunities
- Multilingual exposure - we serve international clients daily � join us and improve your spoken and written language skills with native speakers
- Positive environment - we care about the well-being of our employees, invest in their development, encourage fun and team building initiatives
- Community projects � we run CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) events all year long. Make the world better, together with us!