This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Payables Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From its offices in over 40 countries, SNC-Lavalin provides EPC and EPCM services to clients in a variety of industry sectors, including mining & metallurgy, oil & gas, environment & water, infrastructure and clean power. In many cases, SNC-Lavalin combines these services with its financing and operations & maintenance capability to provide a complete end-to-end project approach.
SNC-Lavalin maintains exceptionally high standards for health and safety, ethics and compliance and environmental protection, and is committed to delivering quality projects on budget and on schedule to the complete satisfaction of its clients.
- Demonstrated “hands-on” management style;
- Experience working for a multinational company;
- Accounting / finance educational background;
- Relevant experience to manage an accounts payables team;
- Demonstrated skills pertaining to customer service;
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in English (basic French writing and speaking is an advantage).
- Manage and coordinate the payables team, including training/coaching, recruiting, people development and career management;
- Establish work priorities, lead, supervise and manage all aspects of the Accounts Payable function
- Develop and establish shared service center long term strategy as member of the SSC leadership team;
- Facilitate continuous improvement and drive process improvement and standardization through the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives;
- Align service level agreements (KPI’s) with process upgrades and ensure that internal controls are adequate;
As the Payables Manager, you will oversee the daily operations for the Payables Activities within a Financial Shared Services Center. The responsibilities will include oversight of the tools, procedures, and policies, as well as, plan, schedule and direct the work of the accounts payables supervisors (accounts payables team).
The responsibilities will include oversight of the tools, procedures, and policies, as well as, plan, schedule and direct the work of the accounts payables supervisors (accounts payables team composed of approximate 35 associates and growing).
You will play a key role in the development of our captive shared services center, including the development of a high performance team and contribute to process improvements and scope expansion.
The Payables Manager is responsible for the entire payables cycle in the Global Shared Services Center and will report directly into the Global Financial Shared Services Director. He/she is expected to manage accounts payable teams’ supervisors and leverage Subject-Matter Experts made available for assistance and interacting with Business Unit leadership team Globally. The Global Financial Shared Services Center currently covers North American operations and is seeking to expand further.
- Review and resolve complex discrepancies through coordination and dispatching by the Financial Call Center;
- Ensure the timely, efficient and accurate processing and payment of all Accounts Payable transactions;
- Measure KPI’s to assess team performance and report achievements or deficiencies to the Financial Shared Services Director;
- Develop a Team-Based culture;
- Provide assistance to the Financial Shared Services Director as required.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Local candidates will be preferred and no relocation package will be offered.