VoIP Engineer 2nd Line
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brainspotting active
View all jobs VoIP Engineer 2nd Line active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Part of our client Group, Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a centre of excellence offering Technology, Customer Service, Fraud and Security Services to Vodafone clients from several markets around the world.
They've opened for business in Romania in 2014 and they have ambitious plans for growth – they have reached 800 colleagues and counting.
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is a welcoming place for everyone as they pride themselves with offering genuine Global Experience.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
• Voice over IP knowledge or experience.
• IP networking – good grasp of networking concepts (what happens inside of a network, different network elements, protocols and equipment)
• Knowledge of VoIP protocols such as: SIP, SS7, SIGTRAN, RTP, etc.
• Experience with troubleshooting networking issues as well as deploying new services and devices
• English proficiency
• University degree (if still a student, this is ok)
And it would be nice to have experience in one or more of these technologies/fields:
• Cisco Unified Application
• Call Manager and Presence Servers.
• VMWare, Vagrant
• Networking, CCNA, CCNP, CCNA
Your day to day:
• Operate latest technology services of Unified Communications / Voice over IP solutions for global enterprise customers.
• Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services.
• Improve and optimize existing ways of working and deliver services of high quality.
With these activities you will have a great impact on the business:
• To manage and resolve 2nd Line incidents, deliver technical support for network applications and systems.
• Notifying customers of service affecting events and alarms. Prepare major incident reports for use by problem and incident management.
• Collaborate with colleagues to resolve complex technical incidents.
• Working to defined SLAs and KPIs
• To support in documenting specific procedures/ work instructions required for daily activities.
Sounds like the perfect job? There’s even more to offer:
• Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company