Junior NOC Operator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Junior NOC Operator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Nobel Romania S.R.L., part of the same Nobel group as Nobel LTD. which was founded in 1998, is one of the global leaders in carrier and VoIP telecommunications. The company has a history of expansion and profitable growth on a period of over 19 years and is well positioned for future success. Our main business divisions offer services for consumers, covering both web and mobile solutions, for distribution partners, as well as for the largest telecom companies in the world. Plans for the future include both developing the already established sectors, as well as delving into new areas of business pioneering.
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
- University of Polytechnics or Economical Academy, student or graduate;
- Basic telecommunication knowledge would represent an advantage;
- Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Analytic, conceptual, strategic and planning abilities;
- Strong personality with excellent communication skills;
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial and creative;
- Loyal, trustworthy and hardworking;
- Availability to work in shifts.
- Troubleshoot the issues reported by the Nobel customers/other companies;
- Appropriate escalation of NOC tickets (following escalation procedures);
- Responsible to maintain a high quality level for the calls received and the tickets handled;
- Responsible for the daily completion of NOC TT’s in their appropriate time and manner;
- Be involved in developing procedures for all the activities related to NOC and Routing Departments and shift handover;
- Provide activity reports to superiors.
- Opportunity to grow with the company;
- 30 vacation days per year;
- Transportation after 22:30;
- Meal Tickets.