Support Engineer Network&Security
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Support Engineer Network&Security active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
With over 3300 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 330 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; vTeams – technical diversity within multicultural teams.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within vTeams (Virtual Teams), we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Linux/Unix, Networking, Python, MSSQL or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
We are looking for a Support Engineer Network&Security to join our Networking & Security Team within Cegeka Romania. The team collaborates with colleagues from Romania, the Netherlands and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level. Your mission is the day-to-day maintenance of the Networking & security equipment of our customers and to provide timely and professional support through diverse channels of communication. You will also deal with all technical matters assigned to your group.
The Networking Team operates in a 24 by 7 system. For this position, we are looking for someone to be willing to work in shifts, as it follows: 07:00 - 15:30; 08:00 – 16:30; 09:00 - 17:30; 11:30 - 20:00 and 23:00 - 07:30.
What you need to know:
• CCNA Certification
• Knowledge in multiple of the following domains :
• Routing (TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, VRF, MPLS)
• Firewalling (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA)
• Proxy (Bluecoat)
• Loadbalancing (F5)
• Wireless (Aruba)
• SSLVPN (F5)
• Authentication systems (VASCO/RSA…)
• Communication skills – both written and verbal
• Analytical mindset
• Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
• Open-mindedness and initiative is required in day to day tasks
• Passion for IT and Networking & security technologies and strong interest in self-development
• Expected to constantly improve on both technical and personal skills
• Strong team spirit and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility - schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• English Advanced - both written and verbal
What you need to do:
• Analysis of support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit and assigned to Networking Team
• Timely updates for every Network & Security support request assigned to your group
• Accurate ticket documentation of the network support request and troubleshooting steps taken
• Ticket follow-up and escalation in accordance with priority, impact and SLAs
• Intensive search to obtain the desired solutions and proper initiative before escalating to another group
• Ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
• Further developing and proposing enhancements to our managed network & security monitoring tools
• Responsible for our Networking & Security deliverables towards the customers that are managed or monitored by our CGMSC Team
• Responsible for keeping up to date the devices in the monitoring tools and the related documentation
• Commercial function, by positively exposing CEGEKA during direct communication with customers
• Working in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard
• Working in accordance with CEGEKA quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations
• Strict adherence to change management procedures
• Attendance in trainings and team meetings
What we offer:
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots