Office 365&Exchange System Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Office 365&Exchange System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
We are looking for an Exchange System Engineer to join our Exchange Competence Team in within Cegeka Romania, team which handles medium-complex Exchange / Office 365 infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The competence team currently has 2 members in Romania and collaborates with colleagues from Romania, the Netherlands and Belgium to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of this team, you will mostly be involved in managing the infrastructures of our customers, troubleshooting technical problems and deliver projects requested by our customers. You will make sure that the services are up and running and that the incidents assigned to your group are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed time frame. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances and changes in the customers’ infrastructure. You will be proactive and deliver reports to our customers, with technical proposals that would improve their environments and optimize them.
In terms of managed environments, we are talking about Wintel envrionments – around 4000-5000 servers for over 100 customers, located abroad. The team members solve incidents for each and every one of these customers, thus interacting with multiple technologies: Active Directory, Exchange, SCCM, Virtualization solutions (Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V, VmWare), storage and backup solutions.
At team level, we use 2 ticketing tools - CA Unicenter Service Desk (CA USD) and LANDesk and an Unified Dashboard, which integrates multiple monitoring tools (SCOM, Nimsoft, Zenoss), that helps us monitor the environments of our customers.
We have a Knowledge Base (KB) implemented, where you will find documentation, articles and procedures uploaded by other team members and, among your tasks, you will be involved in updating those documents. Also, as a member of this team, you will be involved in creating technical procedures for L1 Team, procedures which help solving first line problems.
Due to the fact that we offer 24/7/365 support, you will be working in shifts. The Exchange Competence Team is currently working in day shifts with the possibility to extend to nightshifts as well in the future. Currently, the team operates on 2 shifts: 07:00 AM - 15:30 and 11:30 AM - 20:00. In addition to those shifts that require your presence in the office, the Engineers also perform stand-by shifts, which are performed remote and are designed to cover the work load during weekends and nights (for critical issues).
We are ITIL certified, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented division-level. In addition to that, in order to increase efficiency and transparency in terms of team interaction and communication, we use periodically 121 and team meetings, which help us deliver our services continually while not overburdening the team members.
What you need to know:
• 5+ years in a similar position
• Very good knowledge and experience in managing and configuration of Microsoft Exchange Servers (2007- 2013)
• Very good knowledge of Hybrid Environments in O365
• Very good knowledge of O365 environments
• Very good knowledge and experience in working with Microsoft Directory Services
• Good knowledge and experience with SANs and other storage subsystems
• Good knowledge of enterprise class backup systems
• Good knowledge and experience with enterprise Antivirus products
• Virtualization skills are a plus
• Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
• Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities, demonstrated knowledge of change management
• Ability to adapt quickly to constantly changing business priorities
• Essential networking knowledge
• Proven Windows operating system background- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots
What you need to do:
• Professionalism is required in all communication with the clients (phone calls, emails)
• Initiative is required in day to day tasks
• Passion for IT and strong interest in self-development
• Strong team spirit and involvement
• Punctuality and flexibility
• Schedule adherence is one of the objectives of your activity and it will be taken into account during your performance evaluation
• Ability to listen, learn and improve
• Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
• Willing to travel
What we offer:
• Headquarters in the centre of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots