System Engineer (for Gateways) - R&D (Sibiu)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Engineer (for Gateways) - R&D (Sibiu) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €34.5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200,000 employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Working inside the System Group within the EBS Segment Sibiu, in close cooperation with the German counterparts inside the Mechatronic Architecture Group. Main job is to support the establishment of system architecture for the whole MK 100 construction kit.
* Creation and maintenance of the generic system architecture for EBS Systems MK 100 and MK C1 in alignment with the sub-systems responsible.
* Creation and maintenance of the generic SRS2 (System requirements Specification) for MK 100 systems.
* Support the sub-system responsible by creating sub-system SRS2 and sub-system system architecture.
* Creation and review of project specific SRS2 and system architecture as a configuration branch from generic SRS2 and system architecture.
* Alignment and evaluation of Customer requirements on system level based on system architecture and deduction of internal system requirements or sub-system requirements.
* Management of new Customer system requirements: Interface between base system Engineering in FFM/Sibiu and OEM.
* Supporting the FSM conform development and contributing at FSM reviews.
Training will be organized in Frankfurt to cover the gaps in the needed know how and to integrated the new colleague in the team.
* University Degree in Computer Science, Mechanics, Electronics/ ElectroTechnics or related fields
* Experience in the development of electronic brake systems
* Cross-disciplinary system thinking
* Customer orientated & team spirit
* Architectural know-how on vehicle-/system level is a plus
* Knowledge of ISO 26262 is a plus
* Experience in Requirement Engineering is a plus
* English language: advanced;
* German language is a plus.
What we offer
* Pay for Performance Programs
* Relocation Package
* Personalized Development & Training Programs
* Specific Training on the Job, on Site or in Worldwide Continental Locations
* Flexible Working Time
* System for Valuing Improvement Ideas
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room Available on Site
* Canteen & Discounts Available on Site
* Wellness & Sport Centers Discounts
* Sport Competitions, Social Activities and Community Projects
Let your ideas shape the future. Take the first step and fill in the online application.