Exchange / Skype Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Microsoft active
View all jobs Exchange / Skype Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
The Microsoft Customer Service and Support located in Bucharest and Timisoara provides technical service and support for Microsoft's European Enterprise and Developer customers. The centre is part of the company's global support operation and is staffed by highly skilled technical specialists in enterprise platform, business and developer applications.
Founded in 1975, Microsoft (Nasdaq "MSFT") is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realise their full potential. The centre is part of Microsoft's Romanian operation, which was established in 1996. Microsoft supports millions of customers globally on the strength of its network of customer service and technical support centres in markets throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
The primary product focus and responsibility will pertain to support of Microsoft's Messaging technologies with specific emphasis in the following areas:
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Exchange Integration with Lync 2013 and SharePoint 2013
Exchange Online with Office 365
Hybrid Exchange Deployment: Configuration and Administration
Windows Server (2008 or 2012)
Technology Pluses for this position include:
Skype for Business, Lync Server and Office Communications Server (OCS) knowledge will be a significant advantage (Implementation and management of Skype for Business/Lync Server/OCS, experience of advanced configuration including Enterprise Voice, performance optimization, integration, experience of migrating from previous versions of OCS, Live Communications Server (LCS) or third-party IM&P systems).
PowerShell V3 or V4 skills including scripting.
Experience with network captures and in-depth network troubleshooting.
In-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2003 through 2012R2.
Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 (FIM).
Azure Active Directory Synchronization Tool (DirSync).
Outlook Client Administration and Deployment Management (OCT or ODT).
Knowledge of Group Policy Management.
Microsoft System Center.
- Develop and implement strategies for providing facilitative support resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability or accelerated deployments.
- Provide technical solutions to complex integration problems associated with business solutions using Microsoft Exchange Server 2007-2013 or Hybrid deployments integrated with Exchange Online for Microsoft enterprise customers .
- For engineers working with designated strategic customers: Utilizing knowledge of the customer environment, deliver timely and high quality solutions to customer problems and requests focusing on root cause analysis, prevention, knowledge transfer, and opportunity generation.
Requirements and skills for Exchange include:
- Practical experience troubleshooting operating system performance problems.
- Offer exceptional customer service through an ability to manage challenging technical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans.
- Ability to manage customer escalations/sub-cases and work under pressure.
- Exhibit deep technical familiarity with Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft Outlook Client.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications, analytical and presentation skills. Experience delivering and/or authoring technical training.
- Ability to deliver presentations and discuss an array of Microsoft Messaging Technology concepts including ActiveSync, AutoDiscover, DAG, RBAC, PowerShell, DLP, E-Discovery, OAB, EAC, Public Folders, Exchange client protocols, Exchange Server Roles, DNS, IIS, AD, SSO.
- Ensure timely and high quality resolution of all issues.
- Capabilities to operate in a flexible team environment
Training: on-going in-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
Benefits: medical program, sports benefits, lunch vouchers;
Compensation: competitive salary package;