Full Stack Java Developer
We are hiring a full stack developer to help in developing new commercial tools for LCH members and maintaining current Margin Liability Management framework.Role Profile
Part of the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG), LCH is a leading clearing house, serving major international exchanges and platforms, as well as a range of OTC markets. In particular, LCH is a leading CCP in Equity and Repurchase agreement (Repo) businesses, providing clearing services for most European Government debts (refinancing/repo transactions) and Equities trading venues (Exchanges and MTFs).
LCH works closely with market participants to identify and develop innovative clearing solutions and other digital products to enhance clearing experience.
As part of the Repo & Exchanges Digital Product Business lines, the Business "Risk/Product IT" team is accountable for:
- Designing and Building Digital Product Solution and Risk IT systems
- Automating CD/CI DPG/Risk IT framework
- Testing Risk algorithms along all for the Model to Production cycles
- Implementing software applications for DPG/Risk IT systems
- Implementing margin algorithms (Pricing models, risk models and parameter calibration) in a standard consistent with EMIR regulation and LCH internal policies
- Writing Business requirement for IT teams
- Developing and implementing quantitative solutions
- Prototyping and testing (UAT)
A sound and efficient digital product solution is essential in both meeting the risk standards of the company and making the service appealing from a trading perspective.
The department is looking to onboard a full stack developer to help in developing new commercial tools for LCH members and maintaining current Margin Liability Management framework.
Key Responsibilities Full Stack Risk Developer Role:
- Design and development of the backend/frontend engine for DPG/Risk IT
- Experience in building and automating CD/CI frameworks
- Full cycle of testing from the theoretical model to production
- Sound quantitative skills in Risk
- Implementation of Market Data and Risk related projects
- Gathering of business requirements and agreeing between IT, App Support teams, businesses teams in Repoclear/Securities/DPG.
- Prototyping and developing front-end risk IT tools addressing various types of risk and financial products
- Analysis and implementation of performance improvements to the existing solutions
- Maintenance and support of the existing risk libraries, risk simulators and other commercial products
- Provide 3rd line support for Risk Applications
- The role reports to the FLR Risk IT team lead.
- 5+ years of experience in the software development
- Degree computer science-related disciplines.
- Strong programming skills - Java 8-17
- Cloud experience any AWS/ GCP/ Azure or private cloud;
- Kotlin, React JS, Hibernate, Oracle, Postgres
- Ansible, Jenkins, Git, maven
- REST, Linux, BASH
- Microservices development
- Experience in delivering production IT solutions from the design to production
- Sound conceptual / technical knowledge of modern IT infrastructure stack
- Autonomy, problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work with team delivery environment.
- Financial/Business risk understanding in a plus.
- AWS is a plus
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.