43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Java Developer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Java Developer looking to work with a modern mainstream Java stack (e.g. Java 11, Spring Boot, Spring Rest MVC, Spring JDBC Template & JPA). Developing and enhancing a variety of applications and microservices in the field of financial services.
- This software engineering role is a Senior Java Developer role within the SwapClear Interfaces development team, reporting into the SwapClear Interfaces development lead. The SwapClear Interfaces team is one of the four key development teams that develop the LCH SwapClear Clearing service, specialising primarily in Java interface development but with some Groovy and web development.
- Developers work in small, cross-functional, teams alongside subject matter experts from many disciplines. There are great opportunities to learn and extend experience. Communication and cooperation are key.
- Developers are encouraged to experiment and challenge, to investigate new technologies and techniques and understand the complexities of OTC clearing. World-class training, provided by experts from within LSEG is available and developers are encouraged to share their learnings and experiences with other development teams.
- Above all, the developer role centres on taking ownership of the delivery of working software into our systemically critical platform that underpins the global financial markets.
- LCH is one of the cornerstones of the world's financial systems and SwapClear is the global leader for its asset class in a challenging and highly competitive market. The SwapClear platform continues to experience significant growth and constant change whilst maintaining the very highest levels of service availability. Developing the software technology pivotal to this success is an exciting and rewarding challenge, which will stretch any candidate.
- Collaborate with fellow developers, financial market infrastructure experts, testers, architects and operations teams to deliver working solutions.
- Take ownership of the analysis, design, build and delivery of software components written in Java.
- Take responsibility for identification, estimation and reporting on of progress of tasks.
- Assimilate, challenge, help refine and then apply our architectural principles around scalability, security and fault tolerance.
- Develop a deep understanding of the mechanics of clearing and apply this knowledge.
- Participate in support of the wider platform, potentially joining the on-call rota.
- 5+ professional experience as a Java developer
- Expert level knowledge of Java 11, Spring, Spring Boot, XML and JSON.
- Highly experienced with SQL and relational databases (e.g. Oracle).
- Highly experienced with ORM (e.g. JPA / Spring Data / Spring JDBC Template).
- Experienced with developing REST services (REST design principals, Swagger / Open API, Spring REST MVC / JAX-RS).
- Highly experienced with JUnit.
- Highly experienced with Maven, Jenkins, Jira, git and BitBucket (or similar tools).
- Ability to operate within a cross-functional team, working closely with a wide range of people from different disciplines.
- Great verbal and written communication skills, both formal and informal. E.g., a successful candidate will be able to use whiteboard to express a complex design, listen to and process constructive feedback before adapting and refining the design in response. Equally, the developer could produce a formal specification of an API suitable for consumption by external customers and regulators.
- Constructive and collaborative approach to working with less technical teams, and handling test failures and potential defects in a positive manner.
- Ability to review and constructively critique code and designs.
- An excellent drive to solve problems 'the right way', and a logical approach to investigating issues.
- Domain experience of financial markets / interest rate derivatives.
- Experience of relevant financial services technologies (e.g. Murex, MxML and FpML).
- Experience of developing high-throughput Java code.
- Experience of using Mockito, AssertJ, Cucumber, TDD, BDD.
- Experience of PL/SQL.
- Docker and Kubernetes experience (e.g. Amazon EKS or Google GKE).
- Scrum/agile experience.
- A pragmatic understanding of the latest microservice based patterns, architectures and supporting infrastructure.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la