43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Working Student for Technical Project Administration, Engineering Center Cluj
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj's current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external client a complex range of products and services.Qualifications
- University studies in progress (Technical field and/or Business Administration);
- Project administration basics know-how;
- Work experience within multicultural and multinational environment;
- Customer orientation and strong time management skills;
- Well organized and structured;
- Flexible, dynamic and detail oriented person;
- Initiative, precise, quality oriented mindset;
- Problem solving and self-motivated attitude, ability to cooperate within a team;
- Excellent communication skills in English both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Data Analysis knowledge
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Inspiring working conditions.
We are currently looking for a Working Student to work within our team.
As a Working Student for Technical Project Administration in our Parking Department, you will work closely with a group of Technical Project Managers and Configuration Managers and assist with daily project activities.
You will get insights into the life cycle of an automotive project and gain technical knowledge about various ADAS sensors (Ultrasonic, Radar, and so on).
In your role you will:
- Support with project documentation at all levels;
- Help with the implementation of Bosch standard project management methodology;
- Prepare project metrics reports based on the inputs provided by the Technical Project Managers;
- Track the project budget and help implement the budget and resource group changes;
- Take part in internal project meetings and document the meeting minutes;
- Look for opportunities to improve and automate the daily tasks;
- Understand products specification and key products characteristics;
- Track open points related to project management activities and offer support in closing them;
- Help with administration of some of the project tools (e.g. SharePoint).
- MS Office, PowerBI, SharePoint
Raporteaza eroarea la