43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Senior Technical Project Manager
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Senior Technical Project Manager is responsible for the project management of multiple projects which are delivering core platform capabilities in our flagship Workspace product, shared components and/or shared services for LSEG Desktop, providing project leadership, improve teams delivery by building and supporting our delivery culture, and providing mentoring and guidance.
The Senior Project Manager will define, scope and manage several projects of medium size/complexity and will work with senior project and other management to ensure technical and/or business objectives are achieved. These projects will be within LSEG's Desktop Platform portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy.
The technology delivery teams are currently enhancing a range of powerful Applications that help customers understand the markets and make crucial decisions while helping them to connect to the world's largest verified directory of financial professionals on a platform that acts as a catalyst for innovation in global financial services industry.
- Actively leads the development of project artefacts, integrated project plans, resource and contingency plans, ensuring they are scoped and documented and that risk management processes are followed
- Improve the delivery of LSEG Desktop, focusing on ensuring timeliness and effective ceremonies
- Communicates, and champions the delivery of a method of working for and with the engineering team to manage the efficient delivery of a given project
- Builds effective relationships to ensure the success of the project
- Effectively communicates highly complex ideas at multiple organizational levels and modifies personal approach and style to reflect changing circumstance
- Identifies and manages project and programme dependencies within Desktop and across D&A
- Delivers software product projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
- Manages complex, large-scale and/or high-risk projects that involve multiple senior internal and external stakeholders
- Partners with project sponsors/stakeholders (including customers) to define project objectives, milestones and success criteria and develops status reports to update senior stakeholders on project progress, and gains commitments to ensure corrective actions take place if required
- Anticipates issues and delays and evaluates trade-offs between project size, complexity, cost, risk etc. effectively assessing and resolving high-priority project risks
- Leads multiple workstreams and large project teams throughout the project lifecycle delivering results that meet the success parameters stated in the business case
- Manages the project budget request process and performs regular financial reviews, tracking and measuring financial performance and key metrics against plan and validating financial forecasts
- Ensures all projects adhere to LSEG Group Standards for project methodology, governance and risk management.
- Extensive experience of working in large matrix organisation.
- Extensive experience delivering multi-year complex technology deliverables.
- Working with senior stakeholders in technology, product and business.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Drive to succeed in face of challenges.
- Ability to work across different functions e.g. architecture, product teams, proposition teams and project managers
- Authority in SAFe and project management processes.
- Define, scope and manage bounded areas of project work while supporting business and program management staff.
- Leadership of medium-scale projects, may be global or regional in scope.
- Typical projects may include the entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment or specific parts of the lifecycle of a larger project.
- Implementation may require product launch / direct impact on our customers' businesses.
- Complexity and risk to be managed typically associated with projects requiring 10s of FTE (equivalent of fulltime) staff, in multiple locations and project duration <=12 months
Technical / job functional knowledge
- Change and Transformation expertise is key
- Microsoft Office suite advanced capability is highly advantageous
- PMI or equivalent qualification advantageous
- Agile or SAFe qualified advantageous
- Awareness of Cloud technology and current software languages
Business and sector expertise
- Experience working in a regulated financial environment
Leadership and management experience
- 5+ years project managing engineering teams
- 3+ years managing global teams remotely
Personal skills and capabilities
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Contributes to and shapes the technology strategies and drives execution of our user interface platform
- Facilitates and optimizes a work culture that promotes the development and retention of high quality staff.
- Drives a customer-aware culture for their team, ensuring close working relationships with Product, Project Management, Technical Operations etc. Partner with other technical development areas to drive cross assignments and exchange of staff and encourages staff movement in line with business and/or career development needs
- Leader and role model for strategic direction and culture of the Desktop group
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la