43% dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
|Employer:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.
We are seeking a Credit Analyst to join our team. The Credit Analyst ensures that the company converts revenue to cash by determining appropriate credit levels. Manages credit processes, ensures compliance with company policy and legal requirements, assures process quality, and provides training and support. Analyses customer's financial condition to determine credit limit and risk rating. Maintains on-going relationships with high-value customers and sales organizations.
Education and Experience Required:
• First level university degree with a focus in finance; MBA preferred.
• Typically 2-6 years of experience in credit role in a corporation or in banking;
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent financial analysis skills
• Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
• Developed accounting knowledge.
• Solid problem solving skills.
• Good computer skills.
• Developed prioritization skills.
• Solid understanding of risk mitigation tools.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Basic project management skills.
• Leadership skills.
• Advanced understanding of financial principles and channel partners.
• Strong influence skills.
• Uses financial statements to independently determine the financial condition of customers and decides credit limit recommendations for medium monetary value customers.
• Manages accounts of customers with medium credit limits independently.
• Resolves credit issues independently.
• Presents credit recommendations to management.
• Negotiates down payments with customers of and the company sales staff to allow customer to purchase above their credit limit.
• Analyses and researches customer's receivables account delinquency and determines the type of communication method to facilitate payment.
• May train new team members.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Raporteaza eroarea la