Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Electronic Technician for Project Support Team - SMY (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Electronic Technician for Project Support Team - SMY (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The Project support intermediates between product development and the production plants worldwide. Competent experts develop, optimize and construct prototypes and test devices, together with the operating departments. During the development time of prototypes, they are responsible for quality, costs, mass production feasibility of the equipment and components to be ready for SOP (Start of Production).
As an Electronic Technician you'll be involved in:
- Develop and implement building of complex test box devices needed in R&D for testing the prototype;
- Building of the complex test box devices and samples (from quotation to final delivery);
- Supporting R&D engineers in development process with preparing, putting in function, debugging and repairing of the HW samples;
- Ordering components, materials and equipment for project needs by keeping the contact with the Purchasing department, tracking the orders and informing the team about the delivery status.
- Experience in repairing electronic products or equipment;
- Experience in Analog and Digital Electronic;
- Knowledge in soldering SMD components and electronic boards;
- Knowledge in using measurement equipment, especially oscilloscope;
- Knowledge in creation electronic schematic and layout supported by PC;
- Fluent in English; German is a plus;
- Self organized initiative, communication and team skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.Company Description
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
Please read the Personal Data Processing Policy, Continental >>
Raporteaza eroarea la