|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
The primary purpose of the Incident Manager role is to ensure that major incidents are managed effectively and professionally, resulting in the restoration of normal service quickly, efficiently and with minimal impact to customer service. They communicate incident information and impact to senior management and key stakeholders across the Technology and Business divisions. Upon resolution of the incident, they will ensure aggravating and contributory factors and observations are documented for further attention.
The Incident Manager will:
- Ensure compliance with the Incident management processes; to ensure effective incident management and timely resolution
- Manage major incidents, ensuring the smooth transition from Incident to Problem Management o Ensure timely and accurate communications during an incident
- Participate and contribute to post-mortem calls within the Problem Mgt process, where required
- Escalate to Senior Management levels as needed to bring correct response and support from stakeholders
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
Incident Manager roles and responsibilities include:
- Acts as the point of contact and escalation for support groups and internal businesses during recovery of major incidents.
- Identifies an incident owner to lead the incident process during major incidents.
- Ensures appropriate escalation procedures are followed as required. o Assesses impact and progress during major incidents to ensure escalation is timely and appropriate
- Enters incident details in the incident management tool in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Provides accurate and timely communications on impact to the appropriate distribution lists and senior management
- Ensure correct inputs to the Problem Management process
- Drives governance around incident management, for example, ensure an incident ticket is opened, escalated, updated, and closed accordingly
- Establishes regular communication with IT management and the business regarding the status of incident tickets and adherence to the incident management process
- Gather information and facilitate the decision-making process of granting approval for immediate change requests to systems with input from the appropriate teams, understanding the potential impact to production systems prior to approval.
Education and Experience
- oBachelor's degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience o Experience of working a financial services background.
- Experience in ITIL incident, problem, and change processes and tools
- Strong working knowledge of IT operations and support organizations
- 2 + years working in a service or IT support role, incident management preferred - or can demonstrate equivalent
- Working experience in a production/operational environment, international experience valued
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Facilitating the resolution of complex incidents
- ITIL Accredited Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of IT end-to-end incident and problem management
- Knowledge of Service management tools and ITIL best practices
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships effectively
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; ability to handle multiple incidents/demands simultaneously while adapting to constantly changing requirements.
- Good oral and written communication skills, including the ability to speak at an appropriate technical and business level for the audience and prepare written proposals and recommendations
- A focus on Customer/business satisfaction, with strong interpersonal skills and responsiveness
- Ability to communicate with all levels of technical and management staff
- Passionate about Customer Service and acts immediacy and urgency
- Flexible (in relation to working hours)
- Displays Assertiveness & Authority when facilitating recovery calls
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la