43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Site Reliability Engineer
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, and skilled Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to begin work with Capital Markets FX on the London Stock Exchange. As Capital Markets FX continues to expand and grow, we are seeking an experienced SRE to deliver insights and help build out a stable environment. We are looking for someone who demonstrates a unique viewpoint and enjoys collaborating with an active team to develop viable solutions resulting in stability and continuous growth.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services--from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement, working closely with developers and operations teams, bridging gaps.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in technical roles or projects, including legacy systems
- Engineering best practices like secrets management, automated CICD, and containerization
- Modern service architectures that include AWS and Kubernetes
- Troubleshooting, debugging, and general problem solving
- Knowledge of Databases, Oracle, MongoDB, and MySQL
- Knowledge of AWS Services
- Docker and architecture systems such as Kubernetes
- CICD platforms like CircleCI, Jenkins, or Drone
- A scripting language like shell, Python, or Typescript
- A config management tool like ansible, puppet, or chef
- An infrastructure management tool like Terraform, CloudFormation, or Pulu
- Monitoring & analytical tools Datadog & Big Panda
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field involving software/systems engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience programming in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience with algorithms and data structures.
- Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems.
- AWS or GKS Certification.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la