43 la suta dintre companiile mari din România prevăd creșterea numărului de angajări în 2023
Technology Summer Internship Programme
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Programme dates: 3rd July 2023
Our Technology Summer Internship Programme has been crafted to simulate our Technology Graduate Programme so that you can understand what a career in technology at LSEG would really be like.
To be eligible, you must be a penultimate year undergraduate or studying a Masters during 2023/24 due to complete your degree by September 2024. You should be on track for a degree in a STEM subject (science, technology, engineering or mathematics).
During your time with us you will have the opportunity to explore potential careers paths by working within our Capital Markets, Post Trade or Risk division. Roles can vary from development and programming to business analysis and tech project management, we seek to match your interests, skills and background to the roles available.
We will also support you in discovering more about the areas of LSEG that interest you most by connecting you with the relevant departments so that you can learn more about them. All the while you will be applying your new skills to real world business challenges.
These are real roles; as a summer intern, you play a part in the success of our organisation, just like you would do as a graduate.
What we are looking for:
We are passionate about recruiting people who are interested in pursuing a career within Technology and would like to learn about the full breadth of our business - and are interested in playing a part of our development, as it grows and diversifies.
- You will have an interest in technology demonstrated either via your work experience, extracurricular activities or academic studies. For instance, you may be part of a Computing Society, have taught yourself how to code or have focused on technology as part of a university project.
- You should be interested in financial markets and how technology supports our business.
- A curiosity for data and an ability to analyse information to draw conclusions and propose solutions.
- Individuals who are able to connect the dots and think creatively.
- The environment we work in is fast paced, you'll need to demonstrate focus, resilience and the flexibility to adapt to changing demands.
- People who can collaborate with others, using their strong communication skills in the process.
You will stand out to us if you can demonstrate and recognise that what you achieve is equally important to how you achieve it.
Application end date: midnight on the 7th April 2023
Recruitment Process: We operate a rolling recruitment process with assessment centres starting from April 2023.
- The first stage of the recruitment process involves a review of your CV and motivational statement.
- Should you pass the initial screening stage, we will invite you to complete an online test to help identify the skills and behaviours you'll bring to the role.
- The next step is a telephone interview where we will test your motivations for the role as well as some of our key competencies.
- The final stage is an assessment centre which involves a number of different types of exercises - further information is provided at the point of invite.
Please note, all our assessment centres will be run virtually this year.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la