Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Senior DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Senior Dev Ops EngineerRole Profile
The Capital Markets business within the London Stock Exchange Group is responsible for the providing Exchange trading systems for the customers. This role is sits within the Application Services team in the technology division within Capital Markets.
The role is within the Data Factory team which sits within the Application Services Division. We strive for our engineers to work within small, agile, self-managed teams that emphasise best practice and believe quality is everyone's responsibility. They bring an enthusiastic "you build it you run it" mindset whilst making sure they share their knowledge while removing constraints.
You will have the opportunity to work on our cloud first initiative contributing to how we design, build, and implement cloud solutions. It goes hand in hand that troubleshooting, enhancing the environments, and ensuring service availability will be a key part of this role.Key Responsibilities
- Own user stories end to end from requirements gathering through development and testing to implementation
- Follow the code development and testing life cycle
- Manage the implementation of change without adverse impact to continuity of service, adhering to existing change policy and processes, liaising with other business and technical teams where appropriate
- Write and maintain support documentation, technical specifications and user guides.
- Proactively identify and raise operational risks. Provide short term solutions whilst tracking long term resolution.
- Provide technical expertise to the other areas of the group
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements for processes, performance and reliability
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met and that they have full visibility of implementation.
- Support development changes, providing accurate estimates for time and capital costs, attending project meetings and analysing impact for proposed project work and meeting deadlines
- Develop an understanding of procedures and SLAs for all services supported by the team.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise DevOps
- Strong background in Linux
- Strong coding/scripting experience (BASH/Shell)
- Experience with configuring and using a CI/CD tool such as Jenkins
- Experience with provisioning and configuration management using Bitbucket, Ansible, Terraform or equivalent
- Git source control using Bitbucket or equivalent
- Experience with AWS - AWS API, EC2, S3, RDS, Lambda, Route53, VPC, CloudFront, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM, ADFS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to share information and work individually or as part of a team to solve problems
- Understating of computer networks and underlying protocols
- Pro-active approach to learning about and adapting to new technologies
- Understanding of the build and operation of web sites
- Experience of best practises to support always-on mission critical systems
- Appreciation of the business processes and their importance
- Knowledge of agile software development and DevOps philosophies
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with Java, Node.js and Python
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Raporteaza eroarea la