This job is no longer active!
View all jobs MassMutual Romania active
View all jobs Backend Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||Remote(from home)|
The Backend Developer will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the technical area. The person who will join this role will report to a local IT Delivery Manager.
The ideal candidate in the role of Backend Developer is a hands-on coder, who would be able to work independently or work in a team of other application Architects/Engineers/various project stakeholders. The Engineer would work with the Enterprise Architects and other engineers to define strategy, build solutions, and build technology components for a state-of-the-art policy migration platform in AWS cloud Infrastructure.
In addition, analyze and develop specifications for the enhancement, maintenance and problem solving for the most complex applications or operating system(s). Analyze existing product and recommends modifications which will enhance operating capacity and meet business requirements. Provide guidance and assistance to the staff in the installation and testing of new operating system releases and in fine-tuning of existing systems.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Experienced with Java 8, Spring Boot, MVC, Security, JPA, Hibernate
- Experienced with PostgresDB, Columnized data store (Parquet, JSON), other cloud and Big-Data data stores
- Experienced with Messaging Framework implementing Event Messaging Service, JMS and message streaming in Kafka
- Experienced with Spark, EMR and other large scale ETL technologies
- Experienced hands-on Docker/Kubernetes.
- Experienced in Java RESTful webservices
- Strong understanding of OKTA, IAM in AWS and Security implementations.
- Experienced with build systems: Gradle preferable
- Experience with CI & CD (Git, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Experience with AWS Services (S3, EMR, EKS, ALB, etc.)
- Strong technical acumen in implementing enterprise applications and software integration
Education and experience
- Minimum 5 years as a backend developer designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining large scale applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience implementing large scale enterprise solution in J2EE and Data Integration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, AWS Services, Docker/Kubernetes, Event messaging
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relational and No SQL databases.
- Independent and self-starter with extensive experience in an agile/adaptable environment
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Backend Developer to become a MassMutual Romania team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual Romania. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Raporteaza eroarea la