Senior Project Manager
Reporting to the Head of DGRSE Programme Management in the Data Governance, Resilience and Service Escalation Function, this role is responsible for managing one or more complex projects that involve multiple stakeholders, ensuring that project charters, integrated project, resource, and contingency plans are fully scoped and documented, and that appropriate risk management processes are in place.
The person who will be taking on this role will lead the identification and development of project objectives, scope, plans, dependencies, and success criteria in collaboration with the project sponsor and other partners.
This role is responsible for leading multiple work streams throughout the project life cycle to ensure delivery that is timely, in budget and within scope.
- Runs projects that involve multiple partners, ensuring project charters, coordinated project plans, resource and contingency plans are scoped and detailed and that risk management processes are in place
- Works with project sponsors/stakeholders to agree project objectives, milestones and success criteria and develops status reports to update key partners on project progress
- Evaluates trade-offs between project size, complexity, cost, risk, etc. efficiently assessing and resolving high-priority project risks
- Handles project workstreams throughout the project life cycle delivering results that meet the success parameters stated in the business case
- Supervises the project budget request process and performs regular financial reviews, tracking and measuring financial performance and key metrics against plan and validating financial forecasts
- Ensures all projects adhere to LSEG Group Standards for project methodology, governance, and risk management
- Represents the project in various governance forums
- Project management qualification (e.g., PRINCE2, APM)
- 5+ years of previous experience project management
- Previous experience in team co-ordination / management
- Experience working on Data Warehousing, Enterprise Data Management, Data Governance, Compliance, Resilience and/or Regulatory projects previously
- The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of both traditional and agile project management approaches and delivered projects using both approaches previously
- Experience delivering projects using scaled agile approaches
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as we will be supporting you to fast forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.