Organization Assistant, Engineering Center, Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Positive attitude and pro-activeness;
- Bachelor in business management, organizational assistant or similar;
- Excellent PC skills in MS-Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel;
- Basic experience with editing of web pages;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Self-driven and cooperative personality who enjoys working in a dynamic environment;
- Can be assertive if required;
- Highly confident in the interaction with the senior management;
- Trustworthy and professional person who can deal with confidential data;
- Fluent in English.
Nice to have:
- Knowing Hungarian / German language.
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
We are currently looking for a Organization Assistant to work within our team.
As a Organization Assistant in our Engineering Cross Functions department, you will work closely with the team.
In your role you will:
- Be responsible for all organizational aspects of the Engineering Cross Functions Department;
- Be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the team presentation in Intranet;
- Be responsible for the effective and consistent distribution of information within the team using Bosch communities, e-mail distribution lists and other IT-solutions;
- Make sure 5S requirements are being respected within the office;
- Plan and execute administrative tasks such as travel booking, time management;
- Procure IT-equipment, handling of invoices and other similar activities;
- Organize team meetings including the preparation and distribution of the meeting minutes;
- Keep regular tracking and reporting of the actions defined by the management team;
- Plan and coordinate internal and external events as well as customer visits;
- Support the yearly business plan activities.