Role Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Develops knowledge and understanding of technologies in LSEG and utilises these in own scope of work, with others as well as to create solutions.
- Manages own workload and promotes an inclusive and open culture.
- Builds knowledge of software development and utilises this knowledge within work.
- Contributes to design work and planning for user stories.
- Key contributions towards sprints and application enhancements.
- Ability to work with like minded individuals to ensure progression is swift and standardised.
- Executes on the delivery of given tasks with some guidance and oversight.
- Builds trusting relationships with team and colleagues, collaborating closely with team. Communicates clearly with team and keeps clear lines of communication open to ensure full understanding of information and tasks, asking questions where needed.
- Takes interest to develop knowledge in technology products and tools through on the job learning, certifications and projects.
- Leads the teams of Devops from a technical level through experience and knowledge of the environment.
- Works closely with the Dev and Core Devops team to ensure that they are adhering to our practices and fulfilling our requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Professional qualification or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming language and the ecosystem of this
- Some knowledge of patterns
- Previous experience in a Software development and delivery role.
- Terraform, Jenkins, AWS, DevOps
- Certified in either Sysops or Architect via AWS official certification.
- Team lead experience from an technical perspective.
- We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximize each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
25 days' holiday per year
1 additional day off for your Birthday
Annual wellness allowance
Share Purchase Plan
Medical Health Insurance
Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
Pillar 3 Private Pension
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.