Test System Technician - QL (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Test System Technician - QL (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Test System Development designs and build up custom or standardized testing solutions for the electronic parts/modules from automotive industry. Main focus is to make sure the tests are prepared and executed according to real life conditions as specified by the international standards to ensure top quality continental products before they are installed on the car. Support test system development team with your technical, troubleshooting and testing skills to design and build up a test system that simulates the real car environment (electronics, software functionalities, mechanics, testing). A technician for test system development has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
* Searching, ordering, managing the materials, external parts and maintain internal material stock.
* Manufacturing of internal parts (various boards, cables, test modules, load boxes and mechanical parts) for the internal development activities .
* Build up, assembly, repair and modifications of various parts (electronic parts, cables, etc.)
* Contributes to debug deffects of electronic parts and participates to small design activities for our internal activities.
* Logistic activities as packaging, handling, delivery and tracking.
* Contributes to testing activities and test reports.
* Collaborates with the test system development team in order to complete own job efficiently. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
This is what it takes to be a successful in a technician position for test system development:
* Technical school/education (i.e. Electronics, Electro-technics);
* Practical experience in repair or mechanical work;
* Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
* Basic knowledge in the Mechanics;
* Basic knowledge of Electronics;
* Good communication and team player skills;
* Medium English language level;
What we offer:
* Flexible working time;
* Home office;
* Competitive salaries & benefits;
* Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Leadership Areas);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.