Graduate - Partner Comp
Graduates @HP is an amazing learning experience, designed to create life-long opportunities and provide a career path that shape your future just the way you want it. Within the Graduates Program, you will be part of our School of Talent designed for young generation, that will support you build the skills of tomorrow. HP Sales Operations team ambition is to deliver exceptional experiences to our customers Every.Single.Time. While enabling profitable growth and operational efficiencies. The strategy is to deliver the Workforce of the Future, Reduce worload through automation, Accelerate Digital Transformation and deliver Operational Excellence. Our scope is to deliver Partner Compensation programs (Pay For Results) to all hp partners across the globe. We are constantly working at improving our deliverables in terms of Partner experience, Time to Market, level of automation as PFR is a critical contribution to profitability of our partners. The Graduate role will support the team to achieve the next level in terms of Project Management and Partner Experience journey. Responsibilities
- Communicates project status, process standards and changes, and issues and workarounds, clearly and succinctly to business and function.
- Responsible for process improvement projects.
- Will document the current Partner Experience on Partner Compensation and work on new enhanced proposal
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year since you finished your studies
- Fluency in English
- Typically 0-2 years of related experience in IT/business operations.
- Very Good communication skills (i.e. written, verbal, presentation).
- Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
- Good knowledge of process area.
- At ease with technical topics and web based technologies
- 2 years employment contract (January 2023 – January 2025), with the possibility of extension
- Personalized Onboarding program
- Development program for developing cross-roles transferable skills of tomorrow
- Blended learning program: soft skills, digital skills, business acumen, career development planning, tools
- Flexible working schedule
- Wellness programs, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers
- Vendors discount program (restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)