Communication Internship - (TM)
The Communications Team is responsible to foster the objectives which flow out of the strategy of our company, which we are responsible to spread with all our target audiences in an efficient and effective way.
As Communication Internship your main tasks will be to provide administrative support for the team, assist the entire group as necessary and as directed, successfully apply knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of specific department.
* Performs administrative tasks;
* Supports team in communication specific activities;
* Shows a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and apply through successful completion of assignments;
* Cultivates and maintains primarily intra-organizational contacts;
* Acts independently to anticipate, identify and solve issues.
This is what it takes to be a successful Communication Internship:
* 2nd or 3rd year students in Communication/ Journalism/ Letters/ Translations Faculty;
* Good English knowledge (spoken and written);
* Computer Skills (MS Office, Outlook);
* Creative, proactive, organized, team oriented & reliable. What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.