Internship Sys Requirements Engineer for European Customers-AM
AM (Autonomous Mobility) provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as: Emergency Brake Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Change Assist, Rear Cross Traffic Assist, Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian Detection. The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
As an Internship System Requirements Engineer your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
* Ensure proper Import to DOORS of Customer Requirements;
* System Requirement clarification (with Customer or Internal Stakeholder);
* Analyze Requirements and distribute to disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
* Ensure linkage from System Requirement to Customer Documents;
* Fill in specific AM Attributes for each requirement;
* Moderate requirements Review with all disciplines (System, Algo, HW, MD..etc);
* Review any changes with Customer together with the System Architect;
* Requirements management for Project (traceability, changes, metrics);
* Ensuring reuse of generic requirements;
* Support of the project team in understanding the requirements and method;
* Organization of the System Requirements Specification in DOORS.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Good knowledge of product components (electrical engineering, software, mechanical engineering);
* Tool know how for Change, Version and Requirements Management;
* Planning and Organization;
* Capability to take initiative;
* Understanding of the customers and user needs and problems;
* Communication skills;
* Good English skills;
* Office tools high level;
* Embedded development experience is an advantage;
* High level programming languages is an advantage.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.