System Requirement Engineer for AN (TM)
"Life would be much easier if I had the source code" (Anonymous). Passionate about systems engineering and interested in creating systems functions for intelligent cars? If this sounds interesting to you, join our Team by applying to this role. Do you want to be a System Requirement Engineer? These should spark your interest :
* Analyse the stakeholder requirements including internal and legal requirements and categorize them;
* Create the system requirement specification;
* Analyze and maintain change requests inside the system specification;
* Negotiate and agree the requirements with the stakeholders;
* Evaluate, refine, develop and maintain functional and non-functional requirements;
* Traceability between stakeholder requirements and system requirements and feature list;
* Define system content and boundary;
* Ensure reliability, availability, maintainability, safety, and security & privacy aspects for the system;
* Communicate the system requirements to the relevant development team in a form that can be understood by them.
This is what it takes to be a successful System Requirement Engineer:
* Requirements Engineering;
* System Engineering;
* System Analysis;
* Systems Engineering - System life cycle processes;
* System Implementation;
* System Verification & Validation;
* System Quality methods & measures;
* Change and problem resolution management.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.