IT Consultant for Network Performance - IT (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs IT Consultant for Network Performance - IT (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
* Consulting and 3rd level support for Continental's global Connectivity Services: Wide Area Network (WAN), Internet Access & Security Services and Business Units;
* Communication with external suppliers like WAN service provider, software - hardware vendors and internal departments for network performance related topics;
* Drive Escalation and Problem Management processes, and coordinate incident and problem resolution with internal IT teams and external service providers;
* Develop and recommend measures in order to improve network transparency also in regard to cost;
* Support Application and Service Owner with complex performance problems related to the WAN, Internet Access & Security services: analysis, setup different scenarios, document performance measurements, troubleshooting, testing;
* Plan, provision and maintain an information & monitoring platform for Connectivity services;
* Project work in global teams related to Connectivity services.
* Computer Science or equivalent studies minimum (Bachelor's Degree);
* Well organized with technical planning and problem-solving skills;
* Coordination skills (customer/vendor management);
* Project/process management skills;
* Ability to creatively solve problems with minimal guidance, while maintaining a timely, cost effective approach;
* High motivation to work in a challenging, global acting and multicultural team;
* Fluent in English (German a plus);
* Working knowledge of ITIL with respect to Incident and Change Management;
* Expert knowledge in the networking area: Network topologies, IP protocols;
* Knowledge of Dynamic routing protocols: BGP, OSPF;
* Knowledge of Firewall & WEB Security solutions;
* DevOps skills and/or Network Analysis skills are a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.