Inside Sales Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hilti Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Inside Sales Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
• A high level of commitment and customer focus
• Phone based sales experience is preferred
• High learning agility with an eye for detail
• Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
• Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships
• The ability to create excellent long-distance relationships through digital and/or telephone platforms
• Competent PC skills
This is no ordinary phone-based account management role; you will work as part of a supportive and dynamic team to manage and grow warm accounts within a designated trade & geographical area while strengthening the company’s position or market share within the specific trade and territory.
You will also be responsible for:
• Demonstrating consultative selling
• Identifying decision makers within your construction/ industrial customers
• Creating business plans to identify customer potential and where product gaps exist
• Collaborate with a variety of departments to be a successful account manager
93% of our people say they’re proud to work for Hilti, thanks to the quality of our products and the way we look after our people.
We'll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one coaching, as well as exciting career development opportunities. You can additionally enjoy:
• A motivating salary in order to feel appreciated.
• Meal tickets – a balanced diet includes at least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets.
• Holiday and birthday bonus.
• Referral program benefits.
• Private medical insurance to be sure that you are staying in a good health.
• Life insurance
• All the necessary means for carrying out the activity:laptop, telephone, access to e-learning platform.
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.
• Very good experience in working in a company with an open, diverse, and inclusive environment.
• The chance to be a volunteer in the projects carried out by the Hilti Foundation and Habitat for Humanity.
• Team-buildings - We organize recurrent team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers
• Exposure to an international work environment.
• Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
• Extra vacation days depending on seniority in Hilti.
• Technical and soft skills trainings.
• Local and global career development programs.
• Psychological counseling – Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from a number of free psychological counseling sessions at Kyan Health. Stress management, anxiety, parenting, burnout, psychotherapy individual and for couples, are all topics you can address.
• Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Hilti? We congratulate your newborn or marriage with the bonus.
• Discounts on the purchase of the company's products according to approved procedures.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Show us what you’re made of and we’ll offer you opportunities to move around the business – to work abroad, experience different job functions and tackle different markets. It’s a great way to find the right match for your ambitions and achieve the exciting career you’re after.
We have a very thorough people review process; unlike any we know of in any other business. We can pair talent with opportunities - developing our people in their current roles or challenging them to work in new ways or in new places. It’s how we find the right fit, further our teams personally and professionally, get the best value for each employee and increase the job satisfaction. Additionally, we offer you a wide range of benefits as listed above and the chance to work in a Gold rated company from the international sustainability rating agency EcoVadis. We thereby rank among the top five percent of more than 90,000 companies evaluated by EcoVadis worldwide.
At Hilti 80% of our management positions are filled with internal candidates. It’s testament to how much we value, develop and look after our people. If you would like to join the team at Hilti please apply today.