START YOUR CAREER IN SALES TODAY AS A SALES REPRESENTATIVE!
We are looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals to join our team, where you will be given support from our experienced, people-focused Sales Managers to begin a successful career as an Sales Representative.
The right attitude and desire to succeed is of the key importance to us and our Sales Teams. Selling our product creates a chain of support right across the business where all departments support each other to ensure our products are placed all over the market. If you are 'hungry' for success, passionate and driven we want to hear from you. We will provide the products training, sales and negotiation training, if you provide your enthusiasm and skills as outlined below.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll be committed to self-development
- You’ll be inquisitive and will become an sales expert in the products offered by our brand partners
- You’ll be self-motivated and ability work with minimal supervision
- You’ll be passionate about delivering first-class service to each-and-every customer
- You'll be a great communicator and use your presentation skills
- You’ll be able to drive (is an advantage)
Why should you work for us?
- We grow our own talent! To help you unlock your full potential and progress your career, we provide you with constant training and development opportunities tailored to your goals and ambitions.
- We work with some of the most well known, premium brands in the FMCG & BEAUTY world, giving you the opportunity to work amongst highly skilled, passionate teams every day.
- We have a generous benefits package including 21-28 days holiday leave (+all national free days).
- You’ll also have access to a medical insurance, meal tickets, monthly commission scheme & incentives, vehicle purchase schemes, and much more.
- Everyone is welcome! We’re committed to building an inclusive culture and diverse workforce. We’re proud of our culture where all colleagues can feel comfortable to bring their true selves to work and thrive in an environment removed of stereotypes and bias.
- Manage and develop the clients portfolio;
- Visit the assigned customers, according to the designated route;
- Achieve the sales objectives set in the assigned area;
- Close the sales process by fully recovering the value of the invoices to all customers in the portfolio
- Provide clients with an elaborate description of product features and qualities highlighting the benefits of available features
- Conduct price negotiations with clients on behalf of a company
- Provide customers with product price list and relevant literature such as product reviews and statistics
- Implement company strategies for achieving and exceeding set sales targets
- Maintain contact with clients to obtain feedback and discuss future business prospects
- Organize and implement sales campaign to promote and create publicity for our brands
- Maintain accurate records of accounts, transactions and general sales operation
- Oversee the processing of client orders to ensure timely delivery of products
- Ensure adherence to general business and company policies when conducting sales of products
Interbrands Orbico represents at least 150 brands across more than 29.000 clients in Romania. Our sales strategy has earned us a place in the Top Romanian Sales and Distribution companies, and we’re proud to prioritise outstanding customer experiences above all else.
"STRONGER TOGETHER" is our motto. We bring value to our partners through the digital and logistical solutions offered, through a very wide range of quality products and a vision based on performance.
Our strength comes from our people. We pride ourselves with a team of over 2000 experienced and dynamic people, who have passion in what they do and constantly demonstrate the desire to progress.
We aim for excellence, we love the brands we work with and we constantly strive to highlight them, so as to give them their rightful place in the market and in the heart of consumers.