Technical Support Advisor (L1) with French and English
With some of the world’s biggest and most well-known brands as our clients, chances are you’ve already interacted with Concentrix! Whether you’re buying a pair of jeans online, or calling tech support about your new headphones, we’re behind the scenes making the customer experience smoother. But we do more than just customer service! Concentrix helps clients with everything from consulting and technology services to analytics and insights.
Concentrix. A passionate company powered by passionate people.
What you’ll do:
The customer service activities will be provided for a multinational computer software company.
As a Technical Support Advisor with French, you will be delivering exceptional service to our customers from all over the world. You will combine skills, passion, customer-focus, positive mindset to elevate service delivery and will be a strong contributor to the overall success we achieve.
• Support the software installation and deployment activities for license users across Microsoft Windows and Apple MAC operating systems.
• Support the how to and technical questions from Customer for entire range of client products serviced in the queue
• Resolve known Customer issues through the use of a knowledgebase, direct use of product and operating systems, product user guides and other reference materials that may be available.
• Functional understanding of different operating systems and platforms.
• Fluency in spoken and written French (B2/C1) and English (B2/B1)
• Strong communication, interpersonal and client relationship management skills
• Accuracy, research skills and attention to detail
• Good active listening skills
• Ability to anticipate and solve problems
• Teamwork skills
• University graduate
• PC skills
• Customer service skills
What's in it for you?
• An amazing training experience from day one, where you will be trained and supported extensively to ensure your success
• Growth / Promotion possibilities within the company
• Attractive salary package aligned with the local market
• Welcome bonus for joining the company
• Private medical healthcare
• Monthly meal tickets
• Referral bonus
• Sport activities & goods
• Christmas & Easter Vouchers
• Work remotely from Romania or from our office in Timisoara - we have both options
• Full time position, with 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday
We are different by Design!
Now established in Romania, we are looking for people to support our continued growth across our Locations in Timisoara and Cluj-Napoca. We offer a supportive environment where people can learn and grow with us, with first class training and career pathways to take you where you want to go. Furthermore, we provide great, flexible way of learning on the job, and developing new, specialist skills to help you become a master at what you do. We believe in supporting our emerging talent, that is why the most of our managers are homegrown, and a great number of people took the next step in their career with us. Walk into any of our contact centers and you will feel the buzz and energy about the place. There is always loads going on, from fun days to smaller team events.
There is something for everyone, and we would love you to be part of it!