Accounts Payable Team Leader with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile WEBHELP Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Team Leader with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Webhelp is a 50,000 people-strong global leader in business process outsourcing (BPO). We continue to specialise in customer experience but our capabilities extend across voice, social and digital channels. Our outsourced services have also expanded to include payment management, sales and marketing services.
We engineer customer experiences on behalf of some of the world’s most progressive brands and through our transformational outsourcing proposition we can drive performance improvement, deliver a real and lasting transformation in clients’ operating models and deliver material financial advantage.
Since its inception, Webhelp has grown significantly with more than 500 partners being served by our global teams which cross 35 countries and more than 140 customer experience hubs. In the last four years alone, our revenues have grown by more han 250%. We achieved this by investing in our people and the environment they work in, and developing the analytical and operating capability to deliver truly transformational outsourcing with solutions which meet the challenges of a now omni-channel world.
- Finance / Accounting degree
- Practical experience and good knowledge of the Accounts Payable process and accounting
- Previous supervisory / Team Leader experience of minimum 2-3 years, preferably in a shared service or outsourcing environment
- Good MS Office – Excel knowledge is required
- English and French language on a B2 level or higher
- Very good planning and analytical skills; attention to details
- “Hands-on” attitude and a real team player, oriented to problem-solving and finding solutions, keeping up with deadlines, and delivering high-quality work
- Manage the day to day operations of the Accounts Payable team serving multiple countries in Europe, ensuring timely and accurate processing of transactions (PO and non-PO invoices, Employee expense report, Fixed Asset invoices, payment runs etc.)
- Ensure all AP activities are performed with full adherence to company policies and framework of internal controls
- Assist with the month-end closure of Accounts Payable, ensuring all related activities are completed on time and all associated reporting is accurate and ready for month-end close
- Liaise with suppliers, internal customers, or other teams to ensure resolution of any critical topics or escalations
- Clear and resolve any process-related issues; propose and implement activities / controls to improve performance
- Assist team members in dealing with complex or sensitive cases
- Drive performance development in the team – set clear expectations and goals, carry out performance appraisals, provide continuous feedback, share insight, mentor and coach team members to attain their potential
- Plan and coordinate the onboarding of new resources within the AP team ensuring a comprehensive and efficient training plan
- Manage the Accounts Payable knowledge base, ensuring creation and regular maintenance of adequate procedures covering all AP activities
- Support the implementation of metrics and dashboards for the AP process and ensure regular review and corrective action where needed
- Act as support for any process or system-related changes impacting Accounts Payable, including transition of new countries / processes into the Shared Service Center
- Build strong collaboration with internal customers, taking ownership for the Accounts Payable process and operations and acting as an ambassador for the Shared Service Center
Join our Financial Team at Webhelp Romania and help us enable the power of our “Change the Game” brand vision.
The Accounts Payable Team Leader is a key role in the Accounting Teams having as main objective to deliver the highest quality financial data and support to assist in strategic decision-making.
You will ensure that company practices correspond to internal control processes and procedures, that the output of these process create reliable and timely delivery of financial information.