Retail Collection Project Manager
TBI Bank is a next-generation bank whose ambitious goal is to become a digital bank with a wide range of online and mobile solutions for consumer finance and lending to small and medium-sized enterprises. Our successful business model and customer-focus approach allowed us to be one of Bulgaria’s most profitable and efficient banks in the last 4 years (Capital K10). We currently serve customers in Bulgaria, Romania, Germany, Denmark & Poland.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story? If yes please check our job adds below.
Do you want to play a key role in our unique success story?
If yes, we are looking for a Senior Retail Collection Project Manager to join our Retail Collection Department .
Work experience and education:
- Min 3 years of experience in Collection on middle management positions or on project management .
- Excel, Power point, Visio or similar .
What you get to do in this role:
- The role is managing projects in various geographical areas;
- Ensures all of the necessary deliverables for a project are completed and handed over on time and on budget.
- Establishes and manages the project process.
- Prepares and monitors project schedules, scope, and budgets.
- Provides regular project status reports.
- Organizes and leads project meetings.
- Facilitates communications.
- Attention to detail, with a knack for planning and organization.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to keep up with shifting priorities.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Clear and honest communication approach.
- Empathetic mindset that assumes the best of people.
- Ability to navigate conflict with a calm attitude.
- Diplomatic negotiation skills.
- Confidence presenting to a group.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and easily.
- Experience with different project management methodologies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
In return, we will give you:
- Opportunity to be a part of growing organization where you can see the difference you made!
- Competitive Salary
- A friendly environment & team of passionate multinational professionals. Don’t be surprised if you talk to 16+ nationalities @ TBI Bank!
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, we'd love to hear from you!
To apply for this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Your candidacy shall be treated confidentially in accordance with the GDPR. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. With the voluntary presentation of documents for job application in TBI Bank EAD it is considered that you give your explicit consent your personal data to be kept, processed and used for the purposes of the recruitment of the Bank.