Service Catalog & Documentation Analyst
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this role you will be part of the will work with the CPI-Team of Allianz Technology Germany and closely collaborate with the Service Catalog & Service Level Management Team within the COO & CPO Function in Allianz Technology SE. Service Catalog Management is the process to ensure that the Service Catalog is produced and maintained, containing accurate information on all operational services and those being prepared to be run operationally.
The Service Catalog is a database and a structured document with information about all available IT Services. The Service Catalog is the only part of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Portfolio published to customers, and is used to support the sale and delivery of IT Services. It includes information about deliverables, contact points, ordering and request processes.
- Ensures management of the Local Service Catalog data according to the global service life cycle management process
- Ensures that the local Service Catalog Management is performed in full compliance of the global standard documentation process and procedures
- Acts as single point of contact and consultant for the service managers and business service owners of Allianz Technology Germany for questions about the integration and documentation of new service offerings in the existing service catalog and service documentation items in the central platform (Service Now)
- Establishes a self-service online documentation for the service managers and business service owners as a general guidance
- Provides training material and performs trainings on the service catalog management for service managers and business service owners
- Analyzes requirements and provides improvement ideas for enhancements of the local Service Catalog data in the central platform as well as for the related processes
- Establishes and nurtures a regular information exchange with the Global Service Catalog Management
- Represents the Local Service Catalog & Service Level Management function in various initiatives, projects and programs
- Experience working with multicultural teams in diverse geographic locations
- Good customer service, analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Good degree of technical understanding and literacy
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Must be able to articulate messages across a variety of audiences
- Working knowledge of MS-Office products for Windows
- Experience in IT Operations Management disciplines
- Experience with Service Catalog Management in ServiceNow
- Preferable ITIL Foundation Certification
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with fixed benefits
- Flexible benefits that can be individually customized, so that they best suit your needs
- Additional vacation days (work tenure, Allianz tenure, special events, Paid day for child medical check-up)
- Rewards and Recognition Program (Team Excellence Award, Anniversary Awards, Above & Beyond Awards, Thank you for your contribution!)
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Employee Referral Program
- Exclusive Deals & Discounts
- Share Purchase Plan
- Allowances for special events (Birth Allowance, Losing a Family Member)
- Parking lot (limited parking spaces, reservation system)
- Open cafeteria on each floor (coffee, tea, water, fruits)
- Relaxation areas (on each floor) & Gaming area
- Flexible working program
- Medical services
- Private pension
- Internal Tourism
- Smart Experiences
- Meal Tickets
- Transportation vouchers
- Cultural events
- Gifts and giveaways
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.