Talent Sourcer with Italian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Sourcer with Italian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Together, we embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
- Fluency in Italian;
- Experience in recruiting, direct sourcing or research;
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and offline database searches;
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team in house agency is an asset;
- Ability to positively represent our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Analytical mindset and data driven approach;
- Ability to work in constantly changing environments;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective time management skills;
- Business standard English is essential;
- Utilizing advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, networking tools, through networking recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales;
- Investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies;
- Using available diversity channels as well as exploring new tools approaches and building up the right diversity strategy;
- Building relationships with the passive candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change;
- Working effectively with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies;
- Helping hiring teams to understand the sourcing process, metrics and successes by building intelligent reports to keep everyone in the loop;
- Creating and manage talent pools for frequently hired roles;
- Conducting initial base level screen against pre agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional;
- Preparing shortlist for Recruiter to finalize the selection;
- Supporting with the administration of campaign work Graduate and experienced hires;
- Preparing market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping;
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets.