Procure to Pay Senior Associate (entry-level)
Through the diversity and complexity of its projects, Alstom is a very attractive employer for the young generations of Romanian specialists, giving them a unique chance to professionally grow in an international environment with access to worldwide knowledge and capabilities.Requirements
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Economic field;
- Previous experience in an Accounting/Economic department is a plus (of advantage in Accounts Payable accounting);
- Exposure to SAP ERP system is a plus;
- PC literate (Microsoft Office tools);
- Advanced level of English language.
- Physical and electronic scanning of all received documents;
- Validates & optimizes supplier templates in the OCR module;
- Checks accuracy of received documents and ensures proper rejection and communication towards the involved parties (e.g. suppliers and business);
- Performs matching for all the trade payables, Intercompany and Intracompany invoices and credit notes;
- Ensures all mismatches are identified and properly communicated to the responsible business counterpart through the available approval tools;
- Processes down payment requests and ensures their clearing when mature;
- Resolves supplier and business queries;
- Prepares accounts reconciliations;
- Processes rejected payments;
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Accounts Payable processes through the identification of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution;
- Ensures SLA agreements are respected;
- Ensures that all KPIs and targets according to AES are achieved;
- Ensures compliance with the Accounts Payable policies and internal desktop procedures;
- Acts according to the audit control policies.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.