Procure to Pay Senior Analyst
Through the diversity and complexity of its projects, Alstom is a very attractive employer for the young generations of Romanian specialists, giving them a unique chance to professionally grow in an international environment with access to worldwide knowledge and capabilities.Requirements
- Education: Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Economic field;
- Foreign Languages: English – advanced level;
- >3 years of experience in an Accounting/Economic department, of advantage in Accounts Payable accounting;
- Exposure to SAP ERP system is a plus;
- PC literate (Microsoft Office tools).
- Exercises business partnership by supporting decision making through adding value to the business by proactive delivery of information and knowledge;
- Acts as business partner towards Local AP/T&E Manager and/or Head of Accounting.
- Physical and electronic scanning of all received documents;
- Validates & optimizes supplier templates in the OCR module;
- Checks accuracy of received documents and ensures proper rejection and communication towards the involved parties (e.g. employees, suppliers and business);
- Performs matching for all the trade payables, Intercompany and Intracompany invoices and credit notes;
- Ensures all mismatches are identified and properly communicated to the responsible business counterpart through the available approval tools;
- Solves exceptions and medium complexity cases;
- Processes down payment requests and ensures their clearing when mature;
- Resolves supplier and business queries;
- Prepares accounts reconciliations;
- Processes rejected payments;
- Performs applicable periodic activities;
- Prepares and communicates KPI reports towards business partners;
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the Accounts Payable processes through the identification and leading of areas for continuous improvement, providing input and information to achieve problem resolution;
- Coordinates and communicates performance of all focus teams.
- Ensures SLA agreements are respected;
- Ensures that all KPIs and targets according to AES are achieved (individual and focus group);
- Ensures compliance with the Accounts Payable policies and internal desktop procedures;
- Acts according to the audit control policies.
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.