Financial Analyst for Autonomous Mobility - TM
You will be a part of BU as Controller of Continental Automotive Romania SRL.
You will be responsible for Business Units controlling regarding the following activities:
* Prepare and verify monthly Profit and Loss Statement on Cost Center Level;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Investment and Headcount Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Ensure monthly tracking of Productive Hours Vs. Budget/Forecast;
* Quarterly results presentations to CMT;
* Prepare annual Budget and periodical Forecasts;
* Perform annual inventory of fixed assets and ask information from suppliers for tooling confirmation;
* Prepare transfer notes for internal fixed assets moving;
* Other responsibilities: to prepare on demand reports related to our area of responsibility.
* Proposing and implementing improvements of the procedures is highly appreciated.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* Faculty of Economics / Master of Economics;
* Minimum 2-3 years, relevant Accounting and Controlling area;
* Fluent English;
* SAP or a ERP system knowledge is a plus;
* Microsoft office advanced (excel, word, ppt);
* Passion and commitment;
* High initiative skills;
* Oriented towards delivering results;
* High networking and communication skills;
* Eagerness to grow and develop.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).