Internship for Application Development - SMY (TM)
We are looking for an intern (student) software developer, to join our Smart Mobility development team in Timisoara.
You will carry out software development activities for tools that support commercial vehicles product lifecycle, starting with requirements engineering, detail design and unit construction, going up to software unit verification, integration, and testing.
As an intern software developer your main responsibility will be to:
* Understand SMY software development process;
* Design, develop, integrate and test low-complexity software;
* Learn how to use automotive specific development tools.
* Student in Computer Science, Informatics;
* Good knowledge of OOP programming language (e.g. Java, C#, C++);
* Good knowledge of OOP concepts (including SOLID principles);
* Good knowledge of design patterns and antipatterns (e.g. Singleton, Object Pool, Strategy, Observer);
* Good knowledge of SQL (CRUD operations, ACID properties, triggers, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of multi-threading (create a thread, locking mechanisms, etc.);
* Basic knowledge of GUI libraries (what is a tree viewer, textbox, combo box, checkbox);
* English knowledge - intermediate level.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life
* Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping); In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.