Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The role offers the opportunity to work with the Controlling department in Munich within CFO function towards the standardization of processes and accomplishment of business objectives. The Business Analyst will be responsible for central actuals and forecast reporting and the main contact person for all the topics related to reporting.
- Responsible for monthly actuals and forecasting reports in line with both, customer and global requirements
- Analysis in depth of the costs on cost centers/wbs elements (deviations between previous period/ current period and actual consumption/ forecasted budget)
- Helps in decision making for forecast and implement corrective measures to the actuals
- Analyzes the figures and comments provided by Senior Management and ensures that the information is correct
- Participates/ Moderates the forecast calls
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports based on customer needs and requests;
- Participation and handling of calls/meetings with the customer and other stakeholders based on need;
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support top-level decision making
- Conduct data gathering in a timely matter
- Supporting the controlling team with improvement and harmonization among the existing reports;
- Supporting the business in the achievement of IT cost target
- Support functional reporting requirements and driving continued improvements in automating reports and analysis
- Very good knowledge of finance, controlling and reporting processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Advanced VBA, Power Query and Cube
- Advanced SAP FI/CO knowledge skills – mandatory
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Excellent in data management / Handling various databases
- Experience with management presentations
- Very good technical skills
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Strong sense of ownership, self-motivated, innovative and target driven
- Quick perception and desire to grow professionally;
- Good communication and organizational skills;
- Proactive behavior and engagement within a dynamic controlling workflow;
- Self-confidence or ability to handle stress and challenging timely work requests;
- Structured thinking;
- Cross functional collaboration across different areas to achieve overall business understanding.
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.