Internship for Software Development -Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary.
The student will be collecting the information from different equipments, store database and visualize the database. The software platforms that will be used are:
* Application development in Node Red;
* Connection in database MYSQL and different WEB interfaces;
* Teamwork is an important aspect for the completion of the projects they will work on.
* A mentor will support you to, stepwise, take over the responsibilities after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* We are looking for students starting from 2nd year of college;
* Student in the following field: Automation, IT;
* The student has to be flexible for a working program of 4, 6, 8 hours/ day;
* Must have medium knowledge English;
* Must be open to challenges;
* Good communication skills;
* Good organizational skills.