EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Engineer for AM (TM)
#AutonomousMobility An EMC Engineer has a key role in our department. If you join us your responsibilities will be:
* Analyze Electromagnetic Compatibility automotive customer requirements;
* Creation of Electromagnetic Compatibility Test Plan documentation together with the project team;
* Evaluate the results and define corrective actions;
* Electromagnetic Compatibility Project Design and Layout review support for project teams during product development when is requested;
* Provide knowledge to the design teams, for the development of interface test equipment and process of testing;
* Perform investigations and support project team for defining corrective actions;
* Documentation preparation: Adapt Design Validation report and Product Validation report and prepare all necessary documents based on internal automotive standard CA0500349;
* Support project team in hardware topics. Support laboratory activities: Electromagnetic Compatibility test setups preparation;
* Request Electromagnetic Compatibility time and cost estimation and book the EMC Laboratory;
* Continuous cooperation with the project team to reach common project targets;
* Write and improve Work Instructions and Procedures related to the job responsibilities;
* Build a library of lessons learned, while testing and developing, so we can share the information and prevent reoccurrence.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Electrotechnics, AC, Mechanics;
* General experience in HW Engineering/RF Engineering/EMC knowledge (is a plus);
* Knowledge of analog/digital electronic design techniques;
* Knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control equipment's;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Good communication skills - within teams and multiple locations worldwide;
* Organized, results & customer oriented person;
* English language: advanced;
* German language is a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).